PHILOSOPHY HARMONY CHAIR: Scholars and Research Topics:
1. Ms. Rajinder Kaur, M.A., M.Ed., M.Phil. Title : An Investigation into the Philosophical Ideas of Sri Nagraj and Aurobindo in to Context of Harmony: A Comparative Study.
2. Dr. K. Victor Babu, Ph.D., Department of Philosophy and Religious Studies, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. Title :A Study of Ethical Foundation of Human Societies in Relation to Existential Harmony and Co-existence.
3. Ms. Punam Migani, M. Ed., Ph.D., M.M. College of Education, Fatehabad, Haryana. Title : Role of Woman & Law Code for the Protection of Woman in India Society in Maintaining Existential Harmony in Development Perspective.
4. Dr. K. Nishena Nekha, Ph.D., Wangkhao Govt. College, Nagaland. Title: Tracing Traditional Value of scene Naga tribe of Nagaland : Its impact on Existential Harmony.
5. Mr. K. Vengadachalam, M.Phil. Title: Human Existence & Inter personal Relationship: A Socio-Philosophy Study.
6. Mr. Satdev Verma, M.Ed., M. Phil., Ms. Uma Sharma, M.Ed., M. Phil. Title: Role of Language in Cultivating the Spirit of Harmony and Sense of Co-existential in Multicultural Society: An Indian Experience.